Scarfini Air Fins – Medium – Floats on Water
Optimum weight range for surfers from 60kg to 80kg
These medium size fins feature a larger base to generate instant speed and drive with an upright and short rake to maintain good holding power but minimazing drag. The slightly smaller centre fin for a quicker tail release. Excellent in any surf conditions.
The fin is made up of 3 main components.
Revolutionary core material
made a revolutionary core material that contains a minimum of 90% or AIR . The other 10 % is of a closed-cell, thermoplastic and recyclable polymer foam with a very homogeneous cell structure, high mechanical properties and an outstanding performance . .It has an extraordinary resistance to fatigue, is chemically stable, UV-resistant and has no water absorption
Poly cloth with an ultra fine weave
Second is that core is being supported by a Poly cloth with an ultra fine weave, which optimizes strength towards the thin rear edge of the fin.
Control Flex Carbon Fibre
And lastly the carbon fibre is integrated to control flex . .It has a dynamic template design that replicate the motion of a whip . Carbon fibre has the highest strength to weigh ratio. Hence the reason it’s a key component to our new Air Core fin.
The Air fin comes in small, medium and large.If you’re amped on being one of he first to be riding the lightest toughest fin around, order a set.