Scarfini Fins – 10″ – Aircore
New in from Scarfini is an ultra-lightweight and durable design called the Longboard Air Fin. The fin so light that it floats. To make this so, the Durban based designers and manufacturers developed a core that is essentially made from 90% air while the remaining 10% is made up of a combination of closed-cell thermoplastic and recyclable polymer foam. The core is then wrapped by a glass fibre construction and leading edge which is designed to have ultimate control over flex from base to tip.
This Scarfini Air 10″ Longboard Fin will fit in any universal longboard box. It’s smaller tip area, wide base and extra flex is perfect for more drawn out lines.
Depth: 10″ (254mm)
Base: 8.4″ (213mm)